Your telephone line uses the “call forward busy” and/or “call forward no answer” feature(s) to send calls to voice mail while you’re either on the phone, or if you’re unable to answer a call.
Follow the steps below to setup and personalize your voice mail box:
- Remove answering machine from line if necessary
- Call (806) 350-9400
- At the ‘mailbox number’ prompt, enter your 7-digit phone number
- At the ‘passcode’ prompt, enter your 4-digit passcode
- Press 0 for mailbox options
- Press 5 to change your passcode
- Enter your own 4-digit passcode followed by the pound (#) sign
- Re-enter the same 4-digit passcode for verification followed by the pound (#) sign.
- Follow prompt to record your name and messages
- Your voice mail box is now ready for use